Thursday, April 23, 2009

Chuck

Its the best show on TV. Easily. There is so much crap on tv, and my being the geek that I am, I love this show to death. Its got action, humor, romance, seriousness, grimness, everything that a show needs to survive. Its absolutely amazing. I have never seen anything better on the telavision.
Ratings are low, but if you take a look around at Hulu and bittorrent sites, its on the top of TVshows the day after it airs. Every week. I personally have Choir on monday nights, and that takes up the time slot. I bittorrent it when I get home, wait for it to finish, and watch it that night around 12:30. Its just that good. I dont have choir this week..Thank you LORD!! and will be able to watch the season finale of Chuck. Personally, up to this moment, it seems to me that the Show has been building for a close. The plot, I admit was not as..long living, as it could have been.

On the other hand, Chris Fedak, co-creator of Chuck, said the season finale will be the least satisfiying one ever. Witch pisses me off. If you going to end it, end it right. He said "Audiences will set their living rooms on fire" That sounds Pretty freaking epic to me.

Basiclly, im buying Subway monday, and supporting Chuck. NBC. Please keep it on the air. Thanks.

1 comment: