Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday's

Seem to give me motivation. Get school done, then its all relaxation time. Its the only night of the week I can REALLY stay up late. Im talking post 12oc here. Spanish class is normally on Friday's, and that's the only subject that no matter how hard I try I cannot get a "A" in. After Spanish class we normally have flag football. Football was canceled today due to the weather conditions and sickness of family members. I should get home around 3, finish up school loose ends, clean my room, rock out to RADIOU and hang until 7, when the gaming starts.

There's this rule in our house..no gaming until 7pm Friday night. You can game all day Saturday, but not at all on Sunday, or the weekdays. IT SUCKS!!...but its the rule, and we obey it.

But that's really all I have to say about Fridays. They motivate me.

2 comments:

  1. At least you have a gaming system...unlike my house...

    ReplyDelete
  2. PC GAMING FTW!! I don't even play the xbox anymore, just the pc and sometime the ps1 or n64 for "Air Combat" or "StarFox"

    ReplyDelete