Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What this proves.

I, Kyle Graham, am a 14 year old boy trying to make it in the world. But, like most 14 year old guys I try to have fun. This blog will attempt to in words, recreate the things in life...I care about. From gaming, music, computers, radio, to just random things that I care about.

What I have accomplished so far in my life:

Worked on many BETA And ALPHA builds of software, almost all open source easily editable source code projects.

Completed all grades up to 10th, which I am currently close to completing.

Built and rebuilt many computers. I have a amazing skill with computers and any type of electronics.

Cracked and modded many things. From routers to Keyboards, I'm always looking to exploit a crack in the perfect little world.



About me:
I am Kyle Graham, 14 and love computers, music, games and many types of sports.

I have under my posession 2 computers.

1 Sager 2090 Laptop, 2.0ghzIntel Core 2 Duo, 4gb ram, 250gb HD, Nvidia 8600mgt, 1600x1050 screen, running X64 Vista Ultimate.

1x Custom Built monster.

Q660 Quad core Intel CPU OC'D To 3.2 ghz with artic cooler 7 pro.
4gb OCZ 1066 Ram
1xEvga Nvidia GTX260 Custom OC'S
1x Segate 1 TB hd
Evga 750i FTW MOBO
1x Lg Blue ray/HDDVD Reader DVD Burner
Dual boot Xp Professional/Vista X64 Ultimate

They are my children, and I like them :) XD

But I enjoy pwning noobs at COD4, and still after hours of playing get owned at StarCraft. I play Gears of War, Cod4/5, Portal, TF2, WarCraft 3, C&C Red Alert 3, LOTR Conquest, Fear 2, Halo 1 (The Best One IMO) And soon EndWar/Hawx, and Dawn Of War 2. I am a gamer at heart, but don't find enough time to play.

I also like Tv shows such as CSI(NY and La...not Miami so much Chuck, Heroes, Knight Rider, And 24. Jack Baur for president baby!

Ok, now onto music. I live, sleep and breath music. I listen to about 8 hours of music a day. At least. I absolutly love music.
Metal/Rock/HardRock/Alternitive/Screamo/Emo/NuMetal.

DISCIPLE!!!

Kutless, , Demon Hunter, Underoath, Switchfoot, Still Remains, Secret and Whisper, Hawk Nelson, Agraceful, Before Their Eyes, The Devil Wears Prada, Sea Of Treachery, Destroy the Runner, Killswitch Engage, The Showdown, Red, Advent, All That Remains, The Almost, Anberlin, As I Lay Dying, August Burns Red, Avenged Sevenfold, The Beatles, Chris Tomlin, David Crowder Band, Chevelle, Building 429, Chasing Victory, Life In the Way, Seventh Day Slumber, With Life In Mind, Ships and Sailors, Decyfer Down, The Eagles, Emery, Flyleaf, FireFlight, Gwen Stacy, Haste the Day, InhaleExhale, Jonah 33, Mark Schultz, Oh, Sleeper, Nodes of Ranvier, MyChildren MyBride, Norma Jean, Showbread, Skillet, Spoken, Thousand Foot Krutch, Todd Agnew, 12 Stones, War Of Ages, Toby Mac, Austrian Death Machine, Family Force 5, Easterlyn, Sky Eats Airplane.
Sports-Airsoft UTG Shadow Ops Sniping baby! Football, baseball, CTF, Manhunt, Ninja, Epic Plastic lightsaber battles, Badmitton, Swimming, Vollyball.

But thats me, and what I care about!



2 comments: