Thursday, March 5, 2009

Red Eye

I am a fan of suspense movies. Not horror...they are just stupid most of the time. So, about 8 months ago I had a movie night at my house for "Cellular" a suspense flick. Good movie, nice action, and funny at times. Mrs Dale (My youth group leader at the time) told me that "Red Eye" was a good suspense movie. I finally got around to watching it last night.

It was...good. 7.5/10. Worth my time, but not worthy to buy, IMO. The evil actor was good, but everyone else didn't really have enough character development. He didn't either, but I liked him.
Overall, good movie watch it.

1 comment:

  1. I agree about "Red Eye," though we own it. Grandpa is very picky about what movies he likes and will watch with us. He seems to really like "Red Eye," and since he is forgetful as well as picky we've watched it about 4x with him and he's liked it every time.

    I liked the bad guy a lot. ;-)

    - June -

    ReplyDelete